“everyone has their off days” I tell myself 15 days in a row
Gale and Katniss, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Trailer
[corners you in a dark alley] yo i heard you were talking shit about gale hawthorne
- Must be following booksandhotchocolate (this is exclusive for my followers only)
- Reblog and like to have a chance to win some of the books above.
- 2 winners will get to choose 2 books from the selection above, Raven Boys is a signed book :)
- This will be available WORLDWIDE
- You must be willing to give your shipping address away to me.
- The winners will be randomly chosen through a random number generator
- Keep your ask box open so I can contact you if you win. Whoever will reply first gets to pick first.
- The winners have 24 hours to reply back to me via messaging (NOT fan mail)
- The giveaway ends May 20, 2013
- If you have any questions ask me here (I will not answer anon questions)
… and it was awesome! I wrote a review over at Goodreads – http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/264014463 – in case anyone is interested. It’s not completely spoiler free, though.
lol it’s hilarious how IKEA shippers say that they “won” because this episode got “more viewers than any dair episode ever did” when THE EPISODE WITH THE LOWEST RATINGS IN GOSSIP GIRL HISTORY AKA 0.65 MILLION VIEWERS WAS CHAIR-FILLED.
i just cannot at this delusion. when dan and blair were together, ratings mattered. when chuck and blair episodes got poor ratings, ratings didn’t matter. WHEN THE FUCKING SERES FINALE AIRED LIKE TWO EPISODES LATER ratings suddenly mattered soooo much.
just … lol. what else is there to say? L O L
R.I.P to the victims who were so cruelly taken from us today in Connecticut. We lost twenty children and seven adults today. Forever remembered.